[rubberhose] Next meeting, plans

  • From: Merlijn Wajer <merlijn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rubberhose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:58:42 +0100

Hi,

So I think it would be nice to at least plan a new meeting. There's also some interest from (at least one) other members at TechInc, so maybe we should post a mail to the mailing list and see if there's interest from other members as well? (To actually write code, that is).

I'll soon set up a wiki/site so we can get a bit more organised. In a few weeks time I should also have time to start with some basic code.

Suggestions for a date for a meeting?

Cheers,