[rsc] Re: rsc Digest V3 #46

  • From: Ebony Golden <furiousflower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 05:37:47 -0400

Thank you Shon for asking these questions.  Thank you Hope for your
are quite pricey.  I plan to spend some time today finalizing travel
plans.

Best

--
Ebony N. Golden, MFA, MA
Creative Director

Check out...Gumbo Yaya/or this is why we speak in tongues
"Creative Healing and Expression for Women of the Diaspora"
www.iamnotaproject.wordpress.com