[rsc] Re: notes from today

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 05:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Melanie.  I look forward to learning more.  ;  }  Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.

From: Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [rsc] notes from today

To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 7:09 PM

please let me know if you have corrections

-- Kathie deNobriga

PO Box 1087 * Pine Lake * GA 30072

404-299-9498 (home, office & fax)

678-427-9673 (cell)