[rsc] Some questions...

  • From: Hope Clark <hopeclark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Sheila Kerrigan <kerrigan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:00:17 -0400

Hi Sheila,

I am working with your agenda to help me frame the plan for the Chestertown Workshop.

I notice a note you had, "Mention how sticky-note brainstorms can foster equity" Can you elaborate a little on that?

How did the sharing of resources work out?
Were people warned ahead of time about this. To bring a list for instance, or was it more spontaneous?

How did the art sharing work out?
Did you arrange this before hand with people that were interested in sharing?

How did the exercise of creatively exploring the principles work out?
Did you put together a hand out of the principles?

Did you also have a handout for CAPP?

Would it be possible to share the handouts?
Wishing you all the best,

Hope