[rsc] Re: Setting the Spring Exchange

  • From: Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:30:24 -0600

Kathie,

My availability has changed. April 4 ­ 6 is the Intersections Conference at
New World Theater in Amherst, MA. I will be attending so I won¹t be able to
do that date.

Peace
Carlton

--
Peace
Carlton Turner

"love is all around, take some for yourself, pass it round, when it comes
back round you'll see what is real, by the way you feel, the things you say,
the things you do, your backyard is calling you"
            -M.U.G.A.B.E.E. "Backyard Rituals" (unreleased)