[rsc] RSC Retreat

  • From: Carlton Turner <carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 19:14:35 -0500

RSC team,

I would like to address the issue that Eleanor brought forth regarding Anasa
Troutman facilitating the RSC retreat. I proposed this idea to the RSC
retreat planning committee early on in the process of planning the spring
retreat. I proposed it because I think that there is a great deal of work
that needs to happen at the spring retreat and having a dedicated
facilitator to help guide us through the work will be beneficial to us being
able to meet the demands of the weekend. This also allows those involved in
the work to concentrate on the work and not have to worry about
facilitation. After the group approved the idea of having a dedicated
facilitator I approached Anasa to do it and she was more than happy to help.
Also, having worked with Anasa in many different arenas, I think she has a
great deal to bring to the group and this will be an opportunity for her to
learn more about RSC while helping us through the process.

I will also say that although we could not afford her rates, we will pay her
something for her work but have not solidified a price yet as Anasa has just
made it back from South Africa. If there are any other questions regarding
this decision please email me, carlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, I would love to
answer any questions that come forth.

--
Carlton Turner