[rsc] Re: Fwd: Harriet Tubman State Park

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Hope.  I have sent it on...  ;  }  Eleanor

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.

Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 11:15 AM

Hello,

Maryland is building  a Harriet Tubman State Park, and they are looking for an
architect to design a LEED Silver building.
The landscaping firm below who will be doing the gardens got in touch with
Interpret Green Foundation, where I am working to search for people that have
connection to the Eastern Shore.

Please see the attached proposal and forward it to architects you think would
be interested in this project. Minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.

Sincerely,

Hope Clark

Project Coordinator
office: 215 482 6600 ext 233

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amy DiValerio <adivalerio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 27, 2008 10:43:51 AM EDT (CA)
To: hopeclark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Harriet Tubman State Park

Hi Hope,
It was great speaking with you a few moments ago. I look forward to learning
more about the historic area around the proposed Harriet Tubman site. Attached
please find the RFP for you to pass along to anyone you know of in the area who
may be interested.
Thanks again,
Amy

Amy L. DiValerio
Marketing Coordinator
wellsappel

PLANNING . LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE . URBAN DESIGN

1516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102­­­­­

T  215.731.1577
F  215.731.1580

www.wellsappel.com

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication to the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
telephone.  Thank you.