[rsc] Re: A list of RSC people on the ROOTS website

  • From: "PAULA LARKE" <paula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:50:41 -0400

    yay!  This is way late.  Responding to the above subject.  Am I out of the
time loop?

PAULA LARKE
Kim Nimoy, Associate
BASS, PERCUSSION, VOCALS
THEATRE OF THE OPPRESSED
EXERCISES IN NON-VIOLENT INTERACTION
(404) 228-7978
(646)271-9873
Stones Mountain, GA 30083
VOICES IN THE TREETOPS, INC
Networking Stratgegies for Arts-Based Activism
Un-learning the Articles of Oppression: the Bully in Our Behaviors
Surviving the 48 Laws of Power
Cultural Boundaries and Bridges:
Working with Immigrants and African Americans, teens through older adults
African American Female
Doctor of Experiential Education
Master of Hindsight and Forethought Application

Name, phone number, email address, home town, ethnicity/gender, and discipline.

I think we could add our area(s) of expertise, name of organizations with which
we are affiliated, and link to our own websites as well.

Paula A. Larke
paula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.paulalarke.com
www.voicesinthetreetops.org
(646)271-9873
(404)294-4566

To all friends and clients:
No objectionable or spam messages originate from these addresses
unless unauthorized intruders send them.
We apologize if these addresses have been used
illegally, and are attempting to stop the perpetrators.

KNOW THY NEIGHBOR