[roundtable] Re: Final Reminder - 2013 Round Table Lifetime Achievement Award Nominations Close 31 Dec 2012 (Barry is on leave)

  • From: "Barry Nunn" <bnunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roundtable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:07:46 +1100

I am on leave and will return to work on 16 January 2013. I will respond to
your email on my return. If you require an immediate response please call the
swtich on 02 9273 1414 to be redirected to another member of staff.

>>> "Barry Nunn" <bnunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/29/12 15:04 >>>

I am on leave and will return to work on 16 January 2013. I will respond to
your email on my return. If you require an immediate response please call the
swtich on 02 9273 1414 to be redirected to another member of staff.

>>> "Barry Nunn" <bnunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/29/12 15:01 >>>

I am on leave and will return to work on 16 January 2013. I will respond to
your email on my return. If you require an immediate response please call the
swtich on 02 9273 1414 to be redirected to another member of staff.

>>> "Round Table Administration " <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/29/12 14:59 >>>

Apologies for cross postings

A Reminder - Nominations for the 2013 Round Table Lifetime Achievement Award
close 31 December 2012.

Further information and the nomination form are available on the Round Table
Web site:  http://www.e-bility.com/roundtable/laa.php

Should you have any queries regarding the award process, or require the
documentation in an alternative format, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind Regards,

Tammy Axelsen
Round Table Administration Officer
PO Box 229
Lindisfarne   TAS   7015

Phone: 0417 101 418 / 03 6265 1519
email: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web address: www.printdisability.org
(currently re-directs to http://www.e-bility.com/roundtable/ )

***
Please be aware when you "reply" to a list message your reply with be posted to
all members on the list.

Moderator assistance: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***