[rooseveltubc] Re: Fw: MS CMTE mtg W 1/28 at CC 2ndary

  • From: Averel <averel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rooseveltubc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 23:38:41 +0000 (UTC)

I'm sorry, Rena, but I cannot go.
Best, A

----- Original Message -----From: Rena Frantz <rena_frantz@xxxxxxxxx>To: RMS
UBC <rooseveltubc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 20:44:11 -0000
(UTC)Subject: [rooseveltubc] Fw: MS CMTE mtg W 1/28 at CC 2ndary

Can anyone go to the Middle School leadership team meeting on Wednesday after
school?

Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 10:36 PMFrom: "Seth Mooney"
<smooney@xxxxxxxx>To: "JG Gerber" <jegerbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Cc: "David Russitano"
<itsrevolution@xxxxxxxxx>, "James Stewart" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Cassondra Curiel" <cassondra.curiel@xxxxxxxxx>, Lisa <shelawat@xxxxxxx>, "Bob
Knox" <bobknoxis@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "flarach@xxxxxxxxx" <flarach@xxxxxxxxx>, "G. K.
Haigwood" <sfgrecia@xxxxxxxxx>, "saarney@xxxxxxxxx" <saarney@xxxxxxxxx>,
"meghangraber@xxxxxxxxxxx" <meghangraber@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "jof shapper"
<vcwhitey@xxxxxxxxx>, "Annette Anzalone" <aanza1@xxxxxxxxx>,
"juliafung@xxxxxxx" <juliafung@xxxxxxx>, "Jake Stookey"
<jakestookey@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "beckypaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx Rogers"
<beckypaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "mark reid" <profophir@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jim Cox"
<jasdcox@xxxxxxxxx>, "Rena Frantz" <rena_frantz@xxxxxxxxx>, AJ
<adrienne.johnstone@xxxxxxxxx>, "btom207@xxxxxxxxx" <btom207@xxxxxxxxx>,
"rachelmarieackerman@xxxxxxxxx" <rachelmarieackerman@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: MS CMTE
mtg W 1/28 at CC 2ndary
Hello MS and K8 Leaders,

We'll be reconvening as a MS committee this Wednesday.

Our meeting with MS Superintendent Pon will follow a few days later on Monday
(2/2), so Wednesday will be our opportunity to prioritize the issues we want to
raise, define an agenda for the meeting with AS Pon, and prepare for that
conversation.

It's also an opportunity to strategize around any issues that might call for
school by school organizing.

I think we did very well back in November, and that we did so because there was
leadership from an overwhelming majority of MS and K8 campuses. I'd like to
continue that trend.

We typically start in earnest at 4:30, but I'll be there by 4 so anyone who
wants can raise anything that may not be relevant to the whole group.

The address for Civic Center Secondary School is 727 Golden Gate Avenue.

Please do what you can to make sure someone from your UBC can be present.

I'll send out an initial agenda for Wednesday as a reply-all to this message.
If there's anything you'd like to me to include, please let me know, but reply
to me directly as opposed to using a reply-all.

Hasta Pronto,

-s