[rooseveltdadsclub] Upcoming events

  • From: "The DeCosmo's" <bdecosmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Roosevelt Dads Club" <rooseveltdadsclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:03:19 -0500

Hello to everyone on this fine Sunday afternoon!

Just a quick note about the events coming up this week.  There is a night
meeting this week on Tuesday at 8pm - Wings Gone Wild.

Also, our annual Dads Club Bowling day is this Saturday the 11th at noon.
The place is Pinarama on South Dale Mabry and Gandy Boulevard. The cost is
$10 per bowler and that includes games, shoes soda and draft beer for the
adults.  We will be having door prizes for the kids, an award for the child
with the highest game and an award for the Dad with the highest game.  Space
is limited so RSVP by sending me an email at bdecosmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    We
only have about 25 spots left so don't be left out  It is always a fun
event.

Hope to see everyone on Tuesday and Saturday!

Brian