[rollei_list] Re: ...the pinnacle of mechanical SLR design??

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 23:37:25 +0200

I sold my Fm2 last year and bought a FM3a instead. Basically an FM2 with added features, split mechanical/electronic.

Quite nice, although I haven't used it much, been having too much fun with the 2.8D and the Contax IIa :-)

Thor

On 1. okt.. 2009, at 19.02, Jan Decher wrote:

Marvin:

Curious. Why not the Nikon FM3A?
It adds autoexposure while retaining fully mechanical shutter just like the Canon EF (which is one of my all time favorite SLRs).
Jan

From: "Marvin" <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT: Capa's Type
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 06:46:42 +0800

Peter I prefer Leica Ms over Nikons any day. The M was the pinnacle or RF
design and the FM2 the pinnacle of mechanical SLR design.
Marvin.