[rollei_list] Re: the joy of Rolleigraphy, Cord

  • From: Philip Leeson <pjleeson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:46:29 -0500

A couple of links below.
A car whose styling was decades ahead of its time....

http://www.stutzbearcat.com/cordhistory.htm

http://www.automaven.com/FAQs/faqs.html

Phil

On Jun 10, 2006, at 9:26 PM, Aaron Reece wrote:

I'll add my voice to the notes of thanks, and encourage everyone to take a look at the "official" site:

http://johngutmann.org/

Dozens of photographs there, as well as a lengthy c.v.

Jerry, what kind of car was a "Cord?" Certainly looks intriguing.

-Aaron

On Jun 10, 2006, at 5:37 PM, hoarcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Many thanks for bringing this reference to my attention.