[rollei_list] Re: slide viewer

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:05:06 -0400

On Sunday, September 25, 2005, at 10:17 PM, Mary Kitchings wrote:

I am looking for a slide viewer for the large slides made by the 120 size film used in the Rolleiflex cameras. I remember seeing these in the 1960's. Any idea where to find one?

I inherited a large box of slides, and I have no way to view them except to hold them up to a window. I have looked on ebay, and all of the viewers are for the smaller slides.

I have a very nice battery-powered viewer for medium format slides. It came from Adorama and is sold under their own brand. It uses four C cells and is quite bright and even. There is an optional AC power source available as well. I've had it for a while and don't remember what it sold for.

Bob