[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list ( OT) Enlarger Questions

  • From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:27:39 -0800

I purchased an Omega B-8, which has the same lamphouse as a B-22, a few months ago. I haven't used my enlarger enough to burn out the bulb that came in it, but my impression is that the PH/111A bulb must be fairly short-lived because it's a REALLY small 110V, 75W bulb. FWIW "Top Bulb" seems to have these bulbs for much less than anyone else:

http://tinyurl.com/kr984

Although my enlarger came with two extra bulbs, I bought three more from Top Bulb. These should keep me in business for a pretty long time. BTW, the Top Bulb site describes their PH111A bulbs as "clear"--that's an error. Their Japanese-made Eiko brand bulbs are opal white, just like the GE bulbs that came with my enlarger.

Bob Marvin

On Saturday, March 25, 2006, at 11:01  PM, Jan Decher wrote:

I just purchased an Omega B22 XL enlarger to replace the column on my standard B22

--- Rollei List