[rollei_list] Re: [off-topicFUJI ASTIA slides ...U.S.A/

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:57:59 +0200

From Jeff Kelley:

Both B&H and Freestyle Photo show Astia in stock in two sizes: 120 and 4x5.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com
http://www.freestylephoto.biz

From Maurice M. Greeson:
  I found this Astia 120 at Adorama in New York City...but don't know
  if they ship internationally...Maurice
  http://tinyurl.com/6nm5kex

Thanks !

On my side I checked various European distributiors (French & German)
and hopefully their stock of ASTIA in 120 rolls is non-empty as well.
So I just have to find some space available in my deep freezer ;-)

--
Emmanuel