[rollei_list] Re: [good news from DHW Fototechnik] the HY6 lives !

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:33:49 -0300

2012/9/12 Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>:
> Emmanuel,
>
> Great news, though its sad we no longer get Zeiss glass with the Rolleis.
> What happened that Zeiss is so completely out of the picture?

Hello Jan:
                There are a few PQ and PQS  Carl Zeiss manual focus
lenses for the 6008AF and Hy6 cameras in the current DHW catalog. It
looks like CZ Germany did not want to develop Auto Focus  lenses for
some reason,  except if associated with Japanese manufacturers like
Kyocera or Sony. Hasselblad changed to Fujinon lenses for their first
645 digital camera, the H1D, and the firsts three AF lenses for the
Rolleiflex 6008AF were made by Schneider. The current AF and AFD
lenses for the Hy6 and 6008AF are made by Rollei or Schneider.