[rollei_list] Re: errand For Mark Rabiner in NY

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 02:16:14 -0500

> Hey Mark,  you mentioned the other day that you are near B&H.  If you
> are very near there Please do me a favor and go in there and look at
> the films and see if they are stocking TMY-2 in 120.
>
> They don't list it on line or in their catalog and the salesman I just
> talked to wouldn't go look for me.  I want to order some of that film
> and I don't want the old stuff.  I read on line that someone had gotten
> some 120 TMY-2 from B&H.
>
> Otherwise I will wait the 5 days till I get the one roll I ordered to
> see what they send.
>
> thanks a billion (millions have become irrelevant)
> Dennis

Sure ok so the X is the 100 and the Y should be the 400.
Now what does the "2 " mean not 220 I'm not in heaven yet let me see... (he
goggles)
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/f4043/f4043.pdf
?id=0.2.26.14.17.14.18&lc=en

Took me 20 minutes on the Kodak site to find  "film". Then it was a bunch of
half ass baloney. Ultra max, Elite chrome and APS.
Who's Max? George Eastman's uncle?

They moved everything upstairs at B&H when I wasn't looking I'm there about
every other month but I'll get over there soon and check it out!

Happy new year Rollei lovers!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com