[rollei_list] Re: adjusting Rolleimeter to 2.8C

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:46:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Lance:
             I have a Rolleimeter C 2.8 that I use
sometimes with my 2.8C Xenotar, I could calibrate it
two years ago without problems; I don't understand
very well your problem; it has two adjustments, one
for the focal length and other for infinity. To
calibrate the Rolleimeter for your camera focal lenght
you need to put the disk around the focusing knob and
then you must align the disk inifinity mark with the
infinity mark in your focusing knob (sometimes the top
advance for infinity in your camera exceeds the mark,
you need to align the disk inifinity mark with this
top even if it exceeds the infinity symbol in your
camera and pay attention about feet and meters scale
in the disk), afterwards you'll see that the disk
marks 3,2,1,0 are aligned around the closest focusing
distance, you need to "copy" this aligment around the
closest focusing distance into the Rolleimeter
following the instructions, moving the sliding bar in
the actuacting lever doing that the numbers can
coincide with the numbers in the disk and then tight
the screw with the same coin that you used to loose
it, this is the adjustment for the focal length.
For the second adjustment, it's necessary to fit the
Rolleimeter on its place in the camera, this is the
adjustment for infinity, if you have the instructions
they are easy to follow.
You have yet other option to adjust the Rolleimeter
using the ground screen, please read the
instructions.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Choiliefan@xxxxxxx escribió:

> Run into a snag trying to calibrate Rolleimeter
> model 2.8 to a 2.8C w/Xenotar.
> Followed instructions in the accessories pamphlet
> using the supplied disk and
> aligned to infinity mark on focus knob as
> prescribed.
> Unfortunately, the calibration marks 1, 2, 3 don't
> line up as they are
> supposed to for setting the adjustment of the lens
> panel "feeler" or whatever the
> proper terminology is.
> Anyone encountered this problem and if so, how to
> work around it?  Have
> several disks from 3.5 and 2.8 models but none
> coincide with my focus knob scale.
> Lance

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar