[rollei_list] Re: Wonderfully put, Neil (was: Are Enlargers Obsolete?)

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:38:38 -0400

WONDERFULLY put, Neil. I think you are QUITE right. I was not conscious
of many of the things you said below, but now that you have brought
them to our attention I get your point totaly. Especially about the
tonal range.

Yes, it seems that both digital and optical processes have their place
and will have their place in photography and should continue to coexist.

Ardeshir <http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir>