[rollei_list] Velvia 100

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:48:19 -0300 (ART)

This photograph was taken last summer (11 months ago),
using the 3.5F Planar and Fuji Velvia 100 slide film,
the film replacing the Velvia 50.
We enjoyed very much the moment reflected in the
photograph because the temperature was 40ºC and the
water was pure and cold coming from the jungle, the
photograph was taken some minutes after the noon and
it was necessary a flash to fill the deep shadows but
I hardly could descend with the camera because it was
very difficult to access the site; my brother and two
of my children are in the photograph:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/322954655/

All the best

Correo Yahoo!