[rollei_list] Re: Update on Rolleiflex MX TLR

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:31:10 -0500

Thor Legvold wrote:

This is a nice little camera. Of course, it's made me want more ;-).

My 2 cents...

It is worth stepping up to a 2.8; the character of the lenses is different and res-wise you will get the same results at f/5.6 with the more complex lenses as you get at f/11ish with the Tessar/Xenar...

My fav is the 2.8 C for reasons I have stated on the lists in previous posts. They are not expensive cameras and I can almost guarantee that once you get one you will never look back...

Eric Goldstein --- Rollei List