[rollei_list] Upcoming visit to Braunschweig - wishlist for F&H

  • From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:22:02 +0200

John,

please contact me when you are planning to come to Braunschweig.

I live in Braunschweig and can show you some places.

The factory is still working.

I think they do not have organised visits, however on request they my allow a visit.

Regards

Dirk

At 15:49 03.06.2008, you wrote:
Hi John,

While you are there can you suggest to them to consider producing an
"economy model" (Rolleicord or Rolleiflex T) again and bring back the self timer and 220 Film capability.

Just kidding,
Jan

On Jun 3, 2008, at 2:24 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

John Lehman a écrit :

My wife announced at dinner the other night that given my 40-year-long

devotion to Rollei cameras, we should make a pilgrimage to

Braunschweig during our month as tourists in Germany this June. This

is probably mostly a question for Ferdi, but I thought I'd send it out

to the list in general: what is the current status of the factory, and

are tours available (German language ones would be fine)?  Also, does

anyone know off hand which streetcar to take from the Hauptbahnhof and

which stop? (I am assuming that the tourist information folks may be

clueless - the English guidebooks certainly are -- we'll buy German

ones as soon as we get to Cologne). Any other suggestions?