[rollei_list] Re: UNsubscribe individual mails?

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:19:00 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jan Decher" <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1:51 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] UNsubscribe individual mails?

It looks like I somehow got on both the digest and also individual mails of this list. Ineed to get off the individual list and just keep the digest.
Marc, can you help with that?
Thanks,
Jan

Jan, I found only one instance of your subscription. It is correctly set for digest only. There is another setting for both and you may have hit that by mistake. You should now get only the digest version.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles