[rollei_list] Two Rolleis Better Than One

  • From: Elias_Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:45:59 -0400

Can we put off the US healthcare debate until after the historic vote tonight?

So now that I have two Rolleiflexes I want a third... I'm the poster child for what's wrong with America! Our pastor has been going on and on about this for the last few weeks. She's clearly not a photographer.

So the 2.8 C was loaded with Tri-X 120, and the 3.5 F was loaded with Retro 400 135, and I was clicking away like someone (the government?) was going to take them away.
Happy as a pig in sh.. mud.

Some of you have discussed a Rolleikin mask that's orange and see through. Seems like a better idea than the opaque black mask. I was chasing some seagulls around at the beach yesterday, and it was difficult to predict when they would be in the frame (especially since they move one way in the air, and in the opposite way in the VF). So I want to make an translucent mask for my Rolleikin kit. Any suggestions on materials?

Elias