[rollei_list] Re: Toyota (Tecate) Grand Prix, Long Beach CA

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:05:52 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Williams" <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Toyota (Tecate) Grand Prix, Long Beach CA

I wrote:

"Kirstie Alley in a tight hold. She was very trim in those days."
and it came out in very bold print. Sorry about that, it was
completely not intentional.

It was your mail client reading your mind!
What happens is that when you paste in something that is in HTML it sometimes results in the entire message being in HTML, I think that's what happened here. There is certainly a setting in Eudora to set messages going to the list in plain text only.
I have the same problem with OE but the HTML shows up only on the display while I am typing, not in the sent message. I also check messages with pasted sections in the pending mailbox for unintentional attachments and delete them when found. Its a PITA.
BTW, the entire message quoted above was in the same headline font.
So, the girls around grand prix racing have bumpers but the cars don't.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx