[rollei_list] Re: The pleasures of Rollei of the Rolleiflex

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 17:39:57 -0400

> I understand the appeal of digital, the seductiveness of it. It appeals
> to me as do these old German cameras and this old French way of making
> fotos.
>
> Doug

It's really an exciting time to be involved in photography
People are all trying out ground breaking image making stuff for the first
time and comparing notes like they never could. I can make state of the art
17x22 images in a tiny as in a Charlie Sheen Bud Fox in Wall Street small
Happy birthday Gekko apartment on the upper west side and a realistic hope
of getting them up in one of the 118 photo galleries Chelsea.
If not its not because I don't have the right stuff. In the gear sense.

Mark William Rabiner