[rollei_list] Re: The End of Kodachrome and 120-size

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- El mar 23-jun-09, Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

> ..For those who like precise historical & geographical
> references, J.C. Launey on our French MF/LF forum
> http://www.galerie-photo.info/forum/read.php?f=3&i=30266&t=30266
> mentions that Kodachrome in 120 rolls was available
> (probably in France, actual dates might differ for the USA)
> from  1987 to 1992.

According Wikipedia quoting as source: "William S. Lane, Product Support
Engineer, Process K-14, Kodachrome Films,
Marketing Technical Support, Eastman Kodak Company, Rochester, January 25,
2005", Kodachrome 120 was manufactured from 1986 to 1996. Last Kodak authorized
120 Kodachrome film processing was made in 2001 (it seems in the States).
I hope to buy some Kodachrome, yesterday it suddenly became out of stock at B&H
and Freestyle.

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar