[rollei_list] The Classic Rollei: A Definitive Guide [Hardcover]

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:07:13 +0000

I have just received my copy of this book by John Phillips.

It is A4 size with 350 pages. After a quick flick through its pages, it
appears to cover all the TLR cameras (although I am not an expert on that
point) giving 2 or 3 pages to each model. It covers accessories; lenses and
shutters; simple tests for alignment etc; camera condition & problems and
more.

I think that the price of £15, being half the cover price from Amazon.co.uk
(see below), makes it very good value. I am sure that the more knowledgeable
will be able to find E&O, but on the face of it, there is a lot of detailed
information under one cover and it is written in English.

If it fails the encyclopedia test, there is always the coffee table filler,
the door stop or even the slide projector raising block. ;-)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1906672938/ref=oss_product

John