[rollei_list] Re: Tessars and Planars at extremely high magnification.

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:46:35 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Friedman" <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Tessars and Planars at extremely high magnification.

Largely because I had an empty afternoon, I took pictures of a large pumpkin
with both a Tessar and a Planar, the first on a Rollei T and the second on a
Rollei GX.

Please, don't post JPEGs or other non text stuff to the list.

The list is actually supposed to strip them off but did not this time. Images should be posted to a web site, there are several available if one does not have a personal site.
The message above was nearly 1 meg in size, much too large for a text-based mailing list.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx