[rollei_list] Re: Stupid Nazi seller, was Fake Leica, Stupid seller

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:04:37 +0000

>If I could believe that Ebay would throw him out I had sent them a
>complain already. But what for ? It is to assume that another brain
>amputated idiot of this brown rubbish caliber will buy the Zorki, "once
>owned by  a "Offizier der Luftwaffe" . Isn't that perfect ?

Ironical too, since the camera was made by the enemy in the communist Soviet
Union. :-)

Most of the stuff he's selling are german and from WWI and II, but also a
hat from the french Foreign Legion and a russian coat.

I have also reported this auction, and I hope it will be removed.

/Patric

Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/