[rollei_list] Southern Brazil (or Brazil is not Rio only)

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 18:26:19 +0000 (GMT)

After to travel almost 1000km from my city, I was
crossing one of the bridges between the continent and
Santa Catarina island, southern Brazil; suddenly
Florianópolis city appaired very close to me for the
first time, like filtering the mist with their white
buildings cropped against the high hills in the
background, the hills covered by exuberant subtropical
jungle and plenty of flowered trees; it was a
fantastic vision I'll never forget.

These five photographs were taken during my last
travel to Santa Catarina island with the Pentax P30t,
the Pentax A 28-80 3.5/4.5 SMC zoom lens and Kodak
35mm color negative film ISO 100; I rarely upload no
Rollei MF photographs to the Web despite I have a lot
of work in 35mm; one of the reasons is I don't have a
good scanner for 35mm and the results with my former
scanner were very, very bad; the Epson clearly shows a
better performance but it is not enough for 35mm yet,
but perhaps they could be decent for these five
photographs (please click on thumbnails):

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best

Correo Yahoo!