[rollei_list] Re: Some pictures (was: Re: Test)

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:55:40 -0500

On Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at 01:22  PM, Peter James Gordon wrote:

> Hey Thor,
>
> The list seems to have been quiet... I have had very little mail as
> well... Maybe everyone has been out taking pictures... Let's see them!

Here are some photos of my garden in the summer of 2003, taken with a
borrowed 35 mm camera with a zoom lens (I forget the make and model) -
no masterpieces, just pleasant pictures:

     <http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/PhotoAlbum6.html>

And yes, I HAVE been out taking pictures, but they're not processed
yet, let alone scanned in.

Cheers!

+++++