[rollei_list] Re: Silver leather rollei 35s

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 18:50:43 -0300

Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
> W wreath. Sonnet. What is it

There was a Rollei 35s silver chrome finish with laurels, it was a
special series made in Singapore in 1978, 3000 units with laurels were
made for the USA market mainly and 3000 without laurels for Europe,
the Sonnar lens serial number was also the camera serial number, there
was a plate on the back to engrave the owners name.
I saw the model with laurels in our local eBay some years ago, it
costed U$S 700, I liked it but it was too expensive IMO, the seller
sold it anyway.-