[rollei_list] Re: Sign up?

  • From: bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:31:31 +0100 (CET)

> I've been on the Rollei list for several years. And I've lost the
> link Marc sent to the new address. Help me get back, please. T. Mike
> Fletcher

The archives of the rollei_list are directly accessible here :

For example, all messages dated February 2005 are here :
//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list/02-2005/

In order to be able to post messages to the list, you need to register
by providing a valid e-mail address.

Through a web interface go to :

//www.freelists.org/list/rollei_list

After you have registered, simply e-mail your messages to :
rollei_list at freelists dot org
and your message will be mailed to all registered rollei_list users.

Please take good note that the proper list on freelists.org for which
this FAQ is maintained is : rollei_list, the continuation of Marc
James Small's 'mejac-majordomo' Rollei list.

//www.freelists.org/list/rollei_list
A pop-up menu offers several options. If you are not yet a registered
RUG-ger, choose 'subscribe' after providing a valid e-mail address,
for example : smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enter your email address: smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ¦ Subscribe              ¦
                                                    ¦ Unsubscribe            ¦
                                                    ¦ Turn Digest mode on    ¦
                                                    ¦ Turn Digest mode off   ¦
                                                    ¦ Turn Vacation mode on  ¦
                                                    ¦ Turn Vacation mode off ¦
                                                    ¦ Get Help               ¦

Soon hereafter, you'll receive the following e-mail at the address
you've just provided :

Someone, perhaps you, has attempted to log in using your
e-mail address at the mailing list interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

In order to continue, please paste the following line into
the web form.  (This code will expire if not used.)

(undecipherable code) ;-)

Alternatively, you can go to:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/u=smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/m=listmenu/l=rollei_list/c=(undecipherable
 code)