[rollei_list] Re: Scanning Slides

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 12:11:51 -0600

HI that's the kind of scanner I have! I alson have an Epson 3170 that I thought
was defective but I fixed it after I bought the new one.

Had a good week end with Cindy. No problem, she is in a good mood. She needed a
rest. Don set up a fine income program for her which would pay triple if she is
diasabled or in assisted living, etc,

I checked out a Kindle from the library to see how it works. I like it.