[rollei_list] Re: SL66 Bay VI to 67mm filter adapter

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:23:23 -0700

If you don't get a hold of him right away, keep trying.
When it comes to answering messages and email, he's not known for speed.

http://www.hecphoto.com/

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Aug 25, 2005, at 6:33 PM, Dennis HO Siu-chung wrote:

Excuse me, how can I buy this version of Bay VI to 67mm adapter from HEC?

I might have missed the web-site or email address.

Rgds,
Dennis

At 12:44 ¤W¤È 2005/8/26, you wrote:

I have three versions of the ring. The best one is from HEC, as the
serrated area is on the outside of the ring, not on on top were the
filter sits. It makes taking the filter off much easier. The Heliopan
ring is the least well designed version, as it is the oldest.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

--- Rollei List