[rollei_list] SL 35, VSL3E and Rollei Digibase CR200 (No Yellow cast)

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 06:36:48 -0300

I had commented in a previous post I was waiting for the slides I took
during an air show in my city; I received them yesterday. The slides
were taken with the Rolleiflex SL 35 (a "new" camera I used for the
first time)and Rollei Voigtländer VSL3-E cameras and Rollei Digibase
CR200 35mm slide film (Agfachrome RSXII 200 made by Agfa Belgium as
Avichrome aerial film). The slides don't show yellow cast minimal
traces, they are perfect from this point of view, they really look as
Agfachrome RSXII slides.

It was a long time I did not receive the slides already mounted, some
labs still has the service; anyway this lab processed E-6 twice per
week last year, this year once per week .
The v700 scanner has a dedicated holder to scan 12 35mm mounted
slides, it's the most comfortable holder included in the scanner
original kit.
Thes are two of the images taken during the air show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8975119264/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8973925895/in/photostream/