[rollei_list] Rolleimarin IV Not for sale

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 18:05:47 -0600

My Rolleimarin IV and 3.5F and some accessories were delivered today to someone who will make good use of them, Bernie Campoli-

http://www.auas-nogi.org/bio_campoli_bernie.html

If you search his name on Google 5-6 other citations pop up. I'm so happy to have found a good user for that system, one that I have babied for years.

I have a few Bay 2 and 3 bits and pieces I want to sell.

If anyone wants to complete their collection can contact me separately for pictures.

Today is Pearl Harbor Day.

DAW