[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex for sale

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:23:16 -0700

Mark,

I am re-sending my reply, thrice--.  Separately.

Jerry

Mark Kronquist wrote:
sorry missed it I am missing the front lens assembly (not sure of dimensions it is missing) from charts and photos it is a black metal ring about 1.% to 2" deep with three elements. Front should say Zeiss Biogon etc. rear shreds into fitting about identical wide to long dimension of CF card thanks Mark
On May 16, 2009, at 1:51 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Mark,

You never answered my response to your request for the front lens elements of a H'bad older
supreme wide.

Jerry

Mark Kronquist wrote:
If you have to ask....okay humour me, I am asking. I would like to find and USE an FX or GX 2.8
Thoughts? Inventory? Prices? Thanks Mark
On May 15, 2009, at 4:28 PM, Harry Fleenor wrote:

*- Rolleiflex 2.8GX* Special 60th year edition. Complete in box with book, Rolleinar cap and strap.
2.8/80 HFT Planar lens. Shutter, transport meter check ok.

- *Rolleiflex 2.8F Aurum*, 2.8/80 Schneider Xenotar lens
Meter. Gold Whiteface. Complete with teak box. Shutter, transport meter check ok.

- *Rolleicord Vb type 1* #260xxxx,Schneider Xenar lens, lens cap and case - some stitching on the case is loose. $599.
Includes a shutter overhaul. Transport checks ok.

*Bay II UV filter* for the Rolleiflex 3.5F and 3.5E.

*Rollei 35 UV filter.

Rolleikin - *Use 35mm film with your Rolleiflex.

Other Rollei