[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex Sighting

  • From: Steve Shuman <sls4ali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey there are even a couple of rolleis in the cartoon movie "The Incredibles".
If you have any kids or your not too embarrassed to rent a kid movie alone you
should check it out.
Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Eve,

The camerawork was in Super-Panavision 70, not Cinerama, though
there were some prints made in Super-Cinerama 70.

BTW, the film "The Racers" has a few Rolleis in it

Jerry

http://mail.yahoo.com