[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex In Danger

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:31:41 -0400

I had a Canon Sureshot leave my pocket and go overboard two years ago.  I
can still hear the 'plop' as it went into the Delaware canal - ooophs!. I
definitely would not take my Rolleiflex on a canoe.  By the way, in any
event,  am selling the canoe - it's an 18.5 foot Maine Guide canvas/wood in
excellent condition made on E.B. White frames by Jerry Selmoc of Maine 20
years ago.

Rob

  _____