[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 4x4 and film...

  • From: siufai@xxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hauke Fath <hauke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:48:52 +0200

The story in short: Efke R100 127 film rolls appear to be too wide for the
Rolleiflex by about a millimetre.

Hauke,

I have also noticed the difference and we using one metal spindles. The last time I tried using two plastic spindles the film tranport was extremely stiff and eventually the brass part broke off. I didn't noticed this at first and found out when I open the camera when I thought I was finished shooting :(

Siu Fai