[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 3,5F anniversary and Rodinal revisited

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 09:08:46 -0300

Last September was the 10th anniversary from my 3,5F Planar complete CLA by
Harry Fleenor, including a lens cleaning by Focal Point; they brought to
life a camera I bought cheap really. It was my most used Rollei TLR beside
the 2,8C during the last decade; I carried it very close to the Lanin
volcano summit (3776m) during a hard climb in 2011 and visited the woods,
creeks and rivers several times. It is working as smooth as for the
first day after the CLA, only the self-timer is a bit lazy to work
sometimes.

These two images were taken in 2006/7 with the 3.5F and Kodak T-Max 400
developed in Agfa Rodinal 1+25:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/22831470626/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/22234702554/in/dateposted-public/

and an additional image with the Pentax and zoom I commented some days ago:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/22408100418/in/dateposted-public/