[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 2.8C with Rolleinar 1

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:24:29 -0400

Carlos,

Nice portrait.  I am impressed by the quality of the 2.8 Xenotar even with the
Rolleinar 1.  Wished I had kept the 2.8 E Xenotar I bought locally two years
ago but it had a little bit too much fungus/mold inside. Only kept the German
instruction and accessories booklets.

Are you still able to get Microdol-X in Argentina?
Who does your CLA's?

Jan