[rollei_list] Rollei plate adapter

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 18:50:42 -0300

This morning I wanted to take a few photographs with the TLR and to
see the results quickly, I installed the plate adapter in the
Rolleicord IV and loaded two Efke ISO 25 film sheets in the plates
holders ( one of my three plate holders springs are broken). I only
had my last Microdol X stock solution to develop them and I had  used
it several times, the dilution 1:3 is recommended for the Efke 25 but
I did not want to use this dilution due to the developer previous use
and then decided to develop the film sheets with the stock solution
(full strength), I couldn't find suggested developing times for the
combo and after some calculations went for 11' at 18ºC, I liked the
results, a good ending for my last Microdol X, I discarded the
solution after this developing.

I returned to the sand dredger ships, I lost them for  some time due
to the changes in the river banks but I got two of them today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6952885419/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6806773740/in/photostream/