[rollei_list] Re: Rollei in TARGET store ad....

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:11:41 -0700

They are actually not bad performers.  Problem is quality control.  I've
used at least 6-7 of them.  A few were tack sharp, most others soft.  I kept
a sharp one.  Less than a year later the front of the shutter came off in
the middle of one shot and the springs and pieces went everywhere!

User Rolleicord, which can often be found even cheaper, is a much better way
to go....

--
Richard S.
San Francisco