[rollei_list] Rollei graduated sky filter in Efke 25 film sheet

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

The Rollei sky filter is an accesory that Rollei users don't use very much and
it was commented a few times on the list. It's an interesting filter, it has a
half part yellow and the other half part is transparent and then you can slide
it in the film holder to place the yellow part for the sky, you can do it
fitting the lens hood with the filter in the viewing lens previously.

I took a macro photograph with the 'cord IV Xenar and Rolleinar 1 close-up lens
about the 3.5F provided with the Rollei sky filter, a filter rarely seen in
Rollei TLR cameras and equipment photographs, and this is my first film sheet
used with the Rollei Plate adapter, an Efke 25 film sheet developed in Tetenal
1+4 in the Combi-plan tank (very comfortable tank to work, the problem is that
it leaks out liquid during the inversion movement). I lost one sheet, I forgot
to loose the flm holder to put the sheet in the camera film plane, a beginner
error.
I just uploaded the scanned sheet to Flickr, please see the large and original
sizes, the file is bigger than the regular size I use for Flickr(this is an
equipment image):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/3452366045/

Carlos

      Yahoo! Cocina