[rollei_list] Re: Rollei at the Movies - Flash batteries

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:35:01 +0100

Jerry,

They are the 22.5v flat hearing aid and 15v cylindrical batteries that
were used in flash guns. The 22.5v are for the larger bayonet base bulbs
and the 15v for the smaller glass base bulbs. The question was acedemic
really because the bulbs are quite rare now and to use them up is a bit
of a waste but it would be good to have a battery to fit, just to
complete the outfit.

John