[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR lenses diagrams

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 22:12:17 -0500

At 08:19 PM 3/2/2012, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
>I bought an old brochure from Carl Zeiss Oberkochen called "Zeiss
>lenses for your Rolleiflex Camera"  in our local auction site after I
>knew John Scott Craig died last year, his web store is no longer
>working but the pages are available yet, there is a notice about John
>S. Craig death there, his web store was very complete and  I had
>bought several brochures and the Rollei Factory Repair Manual from
>him, he also was a noted photo-journalist, photo-historian and
>daguerreian author.

I had not heard of John's death. We often worked the same camera shows, back in the day, and were always on very good terms. I was one of his 'test animals' when he first digitized his listings and sent them out on 3.5" floppies. Wow, that was in the Longago!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!